- Purdue University Writing Lab Guide to MLA 2009 Format (http://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/747/01/) will give you information and examples to set up your works cited (bibliography) page in correct format, as well as how to do parenthetical references and format the rest of your paper.
- KnightCite (http://www.calvin.edu/library/knightcite/) is like Easybib, but better! Plug in your source information, and you can get a works cited list in MLA (or a couple other) formats!
- Easybib (http://www.easybib.com/) does a good job citing most sources in MLA format.
- Bartleby.com (http://www.bartleby.com/) has Bartlett's quotations and a lot of other writing resources! Check it out!
- WWWebster's Dictionary (http://www.merriam-webster.com/), a regular dictionary and thesaurus in online form, just in case you don't have one handy at home!
- Ms. McChrystal's Livebinders Page (http://www.livebinders.com/shelf/view/165687) has research guides for the many projects that have been assigned here at LHS. Check them out! They contain links to the appropriate databases, suggested websites, and some handy tips for getting the best information.