Social Studies Class Recommended Resources
- Public Agenda (http://publicagenda.org) has information from different viewpoints on current social and political issues.
- Nobel Peace Prize Laureates (http://nobelprize.org/nobel_prizes/peace/laureates/) lists all Nobel Peace Prize winners and has their presentations and speeches.
- Social Issues (http://www.multnomah.lib.or.us/lib/homework/sochc.html) from the Multnomah County Public Library's homework help site, has great links to just about any social issue you could be looking for!
- CIA World Factbook (https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/index.html) for country profiles and information.
- Flags of All Countries (http://www.wave.net/upg/immigration/flags.html) is just that...a site with graphics of the flags of every country in the world.